|Salary:||£36,000 to £40,000 Per Annum|
|Salary Details:||£36000 - £40000 Per Annum Pension, Life Insurance, 25 days holiday plus stat|
Role: Electrical Technician
Location: Horsham - West Sussex
Salary: £36,000 - £40,000
Benefits: Pension, Life Insurance, 25 days holiday plus statutory
Hours: 5 day working week - including call out roster
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
We currently have a vacancy for a Site Electrical Technician at our site in Horsham, reporting directly in to the Maintenance Manager.
• To maintain and repair the plant to a standard that realises maximum productivity and efficiency, and to continuously improve the skill levels of both the factory and staff assigned to you.
• Ensure cost effective, efficient and effective maintenance of the equipment, plant and buildings.
• Assist the Maintenance Manager in the Implementation of a robust planned Electrical maintenance system and optimise operational performance through regular planned maintenance and improvement activities.?
• Provide a timely and efficient breakdown service to minimise machinery downtime and improve OEE to ensure consistent production.
• Provide an effective training plan for your team members so they work competently and safely at all times.
• To develop a culture of continuous improvement, lean techniques and tools to bring around exceptional equipment performance.
• Adhere to all environmental, health and safety UK legislation and higher company standards where appropriate.
• To identify, report, and manage the plant so that it is kept up to current electrical legislation.
Skills and Experience:
• Strong managerial and leadership
• Project management skills
• Knowledge and experience of PLC’s and computer controlled machines (No programming required)
• Excellent IT skills
• Knowledge of Lean manufacturing
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Level of PLC Experience:
• You will be required to connect a programme to a PLC and interrogate the programme for fault finding purposes