engineering team leader
|Salary:||£38,010 Per Annum|
|Salary Details:||numerous benefits|
Role: Maintenance Fitter
Location: Horsham - West Sussex
Salary: £38,010 overtime available (£11.68 p/h plus shift allowance)
Benefits: Pension, Life Insurance, 25 days holiday plus statutory
Hours: 6.00am to 6.00pm on a 4 on - 4 off Shift Pattern
Paid average of 38.5 hours per week, x1.5 for Saturday, x2.0 for Sunday working
Shift Allowance: 30%
Weekly Bonus: £50.00 (has averaged £58 per week for the past 8 weeks)
Working as part of the maintenance team to ensure that all plant equipment and machinery on site are operating efficiently with the minimum amount of downtime and they are kept in safe and good mechanical working order.
Ensure safe working at all times with a right first time every time by everyone attitude to produce a cost effective, quality product whilst adhering to the Company's policies and procedures.
- Carry out all planned preventative maintenance as requested.
- Ensure that all plant and machinery is kept in a good working order and clean condition.
- Assist with the installation of new plant equipment.
- Ensure that all machine guards are fitted correctly in accordance with H&S requirements.
- Ensure that you are aware of the Company Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures and that you adhere to them at all times.
- Actively take part in any training requested to enhance your role.
- Mechanical Apprenticeship qualified
- Sound knowledge of fault finding and repairs - mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Competent welding and fabrication skills
- Ability to read and understand schematic drawing.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Competent basic machining skills (manual and mill)
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing