Line Leader (Automotive)
|Salary:||£20,000 Per Annum|
|Salary Details:||numerous benefits|
Job Title: Line Leader (Automotive)
Salary: £9.80 per hour (Circa £20'000 per annum)
Benefits: 25 days' annual leave with the 8 Bank Holidays. Death in Service scheme which is 2 x salary. Also Pension scheme.
- Ensure all production processes are being adhered to.
- Ensures all operators are working to takt and quality standards
- Ensure sufficient resource is in place to achieve production plan
- Take responsibility for 5S and Autonomous maintenance in cell
- Drives culture of continuous improvement and Waste reduction
- Supports NPI team during product introduction life cycle
- Is directly accountable to the production supervisor for ensuring production performance targets are met.
- Is directly accountable to the production supervisor for ensuring that quality targets are met
- Is directly accountable to the production supervisor to ensure customer demand is met.
- Is directly responsible to the production supervisor to ensure 5S standards are adhered to.
- Carries out regular process Audits to ensure compliance with Work Instructions, Process Flow and Control Plan.
- Collect daily production data to allow for analysis of performance.
- Supports root cause analysis investigations when quality issues occur.
- Carries out regular 5S audits and creates action plan to drive through improvements
- Responsible for ensuring all training records and skills matrix are up to date and in place.
Preferred Education and Experiences:
- Should have 3-5 years' experience in the automotive industry.
- Proven track record in leading teams effectively
- Ideally have good working knowledge / understanding of leather trim processes and techniques
- Proven track record of implementing lean methodologies and techniques