Mechanical Engineer (Special Purpose Machinery)
|Salary:||£30,000 to £34,000 Per Annum|
|Salary Details:||numerous benefits|
Role: Mechanical Engineer (Special Purpose Machinery)
Salary: £30'000 - £34'000
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Discounts including retailers in the local area, local gyms and other leisure activities
- Pension scheme
Details on the business:
Founded over 70 years ago this global business operates out of over 90 countries and holds over 45'000 live patents and is ranked in the top 100 by Reuters in its list of global innovators, spending over £1,000,000 in research and development every day
The main duties and responsibilities for this role include:
- Mechanical assembly of new automation machinery.
- Mechanical improvements to assemblies during assembly.
- Creation of technical documentation:
- Operation manuals.
- Maintenance manuals.
- Compilation of the Technical manual.
- Achieve objectives/targets outlined in the annual section business plan.
- Ability to understand and interpret engineering schematics (Electrical & Mechanical).
The successful candidate must have:
- NVQ5 or HND.
- Basic machining skills (Turning / Milling / Grinding) & Electrical / Control wiring assembly skills are both a distinct advantage.