Plant Maintenance Engineer
|Salary:||£26,000 Per Annum|
|Salary Details:||Numerous Benefits|
Role: Plant Maintenance Engineer
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Discounts including retailers in the local area, local gyms and other leisure activities
- Pension scheme
Details on the business:
Founded over 70 years ago this global business operates out of over 90 countries and holds over 45'000 live patents and is ranked in the top 100 by Reuters in its list of global innovators, spending over £1,000,000 in research and development every day
The main duties and responsibilities in this role include:
- Meet agreed service levels for the provision of planned maintenance and helpdesk requests.
- To ensure that all requests are carried out in accordance with Company Policy and Procedures.
- Attend to equipment failures. Ensuring quick, reliable and cost effective repairs are undertaken to a high standard.
- Carry out installation work to electrical, mechanical, vacuum and compressed air systems as required.
- Support department in achievement of business plan objectives.
- Monitor work carried out on ETL plant and equipment, ensuring safe working practices are adhered too.
- To ensure all work complete in accordance with current industry standards and deadlines are met.
- Undertake all tasks set with Health and Safety as the utmost consideration at all times.
Ideally, the successful candidate should:
- Hold an NVQ 3 (ONC) & C&G 236 and ideally be Apprentice Trained.
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar position.
- Have a flexible and pro-active approach to work
- The ideal candidate would have an electrical background with good mechanical knowledge
Experience required in a number of the following;
- Electrical installation and general fault finding on any equipment
- PAT testing
- Basic plumbing and repairs
- Compressed air installation
- Vacuum pumps and pipework installations
- Air conditioning & AHU's basic repairs and checks
- Chiller checks
- Automatic door fault finding
- Monoblock wall installations
- Controlling contractors
- Spares ordering
- Cardboard balers
- Vacuum lifters
- Room refurbishments